It is important to gain clarity on what is important to you to enable you to experience fresh perspectives on challenges and opportunities ahead of time. Career Coaching will help you to find out what your unique talents and gifts are and help you towards enhanced thinking and decision-making.
Career Coaching focuses on the client’s career concerns, with the coach eliciting and using feedback on the individual’s capabilities as part of a discussion of career options.If you want to change your career path, increase confidence in your own abilities, refine your career transition skills whilst improving your wellbeing, I can help launch you get onto the right path.
I follow a very structured approach and will customize it to your objectives.
My methodology typically covers the following objectives:
- Assessment of the current situation, challenges and expectations
- Identification of client’s core competences, values, belief systems and key experiences
- Designing of new career goals and a strategy to reach them
- Support in creation of effective career tools, such as résumés/CVs, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, etc. to name a few
Career coaching can help with the following:
- Change of Career/Career direction
- Managing Career Transitions (New job entry or job exit)
- Career Development and Advancement
- Leadership Development
- Helping with transitioning into Retirement
- Increased effectiveness and productivity in the job
- Better focus and balance in their professional and personal lives
- Clarity in the work and personal lives
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased confidence at work